We wanted to reach out to you, our patients and provide an update on the steps we are taking in light of the new COVID-19 information available from the CDC.
We value and appreciate our patients and want you to feel safe and comfortable when visiting our office. As a health care facility, we continue to take extra precautions to provide you with a sanitized environment to minimize risk and exposure.
What we are doing:
- Using Germicidal Disposable wipes (specifically for healthcare professionals) to sanitize all surfaces in our waiting room, bathrooms and other common areas as well as all surfaces in our treatment rooms.
- Sanitizing all accessories – including cupping and guasha tools, call buttons and face cradles.
- All staff continues to follow CDC approved hand washing and personal guidelines between every patient.
- Our needles are and always have been disposable – one time use and put in a biohazard.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all areas of the office.
- We are staying updated on CDC approved guidelines.
What you can do:
- If you are feeling ill, please reschedule your appointment. If you are sick, there will be no charge for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival to our practice.
- Please let us know if you have any fears or concerns that we can address for you. As healthcare professionals, we understand and are available for consult.
Please keep in mind:
- Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and CranioSacral therapy helps to strengthen the immune system. We have a whole range of anti-viral herbs that support the respiratory system.
- In addition, and understandably, anxiety and emotions are heightened during this time. We have seen many patients benefit from Acupuncture and CST as both have as a calming effect on the body, mind and spirit.
- The integration of Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine is an important combination for staying healthy that has been documented to be a part of the services currently offered in China to assist people with health issues related to flu and virus.
Please do not hesitate to reach out – we are here to answer any questions you may have and support you during these unusual times.
Leave a Reply