We know many of you, like us, are seeking information to stay healthy and balanced in the weeks ahead. We have put together a series of informative facebook live sessions to share our expertise and give you tools for self care and wellness!
Please support our efforts and watch, comment and share with your friends!
FACEBOOK LIVE SCHEDULE
12:00 Noon EST
- Monday April 6. 2020 – Karen Siegel Propis
- Acupressure for Lung Health . Karen will be discussing how TCM can treat Lung symptoms related to Respiratory issues such as cold, flu, asthma and allergies. She will review acupressure points to promote lung health and will discuss herbal options to support prevention.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 – Julie Shindler-Cohen
- Balancing and Strengthening our Digestive Health. Julie will be explaining the TCM theory that the secret to strengthening our immunity is, in part, having good digestive health. She will review a variety of food choices as it relates to TCM and explain how the choices we make direct effects all aspect of health and wellness.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 – Kat Barber
- Essential Oils and Acupressure for Immune support and emotional Well being. Essential oils, when applied to acupuncture points, can have strongly impact our immune system. Kat will talk about the “essentials” of essential oils and offer helpful techniques that you can do on your own
- Thursday, April 8, 2020 – Jennifer Pillow White
- How to exercise the respiratory diaphragm to aid in Lung Health. The respiratory diaphragm is a major tool in mobilizing and stimulating the organs of the chest and abdomen. The lungs are greatly affected ty this action. We will discuss visceral manipulation principles and how to do self-help exercises to aid in lung health
- Friday, April 10, 2020 – Monica Mae Leibson
- Six healing sounds in Traditional Chinese Medicine In TCM, the five major organs – Heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidney – are each assigned an element (fire, earth, metal, water, or wood). Every organ also has an associated sound in which the organ resonates with. Monica will teach you that, by using these sounds, you can mobilize your life force energy (qi) and create better health and wellness.
Please stay tuned as we add more topics and know that we are here for you! Our phones are open M-F 9:00-4:30 to answer any question you may have!
Leave a Reply