We know many of you, like us, are seeking information to stay healthy and balanced in the weeks ahead. We have put together a series of informative facebook live sessions to share our expertise and give you tools for self care and wellness!
Please support our efforts and watch, comment and share with your friends!
FACEBOOK LIVE SCHEDULE
12:00 Noon EST
- Monday April 13, 2020 – Karen Siegel Propis
- Spring, the Liver Qi and Traditional Chinese Medicine. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), spring is associated with the Wood element, the Liver organ and the external element of Wind. The Liver organ likes to be a happy organ, but we often see the opposite when there is stress and imbalance in the body. That imbalance presents as anger & depression. This FB Live presentation will discuss TCM, the season of Spring and how you can stay healthy and peaceful in spite of the world around us. .
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 – Kat Barber
- What Can I Do to Boost My Child’s Immune System? Natural Remedies for Kiddos. Kat will share tips on how you can incorporate easy, yet effective techniques and suggestions for strengthening your child’s immune system utilizing Acupressure, gua sha, safe essential oils and gentle massage.
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 – Julie Shindler-Cohen
- Tongue Diagnosis in TCM. Tongues come in all different shapes and sizes. As acupuncturists, we look at the color, shape, texture and coating of the tongue to help us take a peek inside the body. In this informative facebook live, Julie will help you understand how TCM uses the tongue as a means of diagnosing health imbalances.
- Thursday, April 16, 2020 – Julie Silver
- Balancing Emotional Health with TCM. In TCM every organ has an emotion. Creating a balance between all our emotions, especially during these challenging times, is critical to physical and emotional health. Julie Silver will educate you how emotions contribute to health and wellness as well as the emotional root cause of imbalance.
- Friday, April 17, 2020 – Monica Mae Leibson
- Learning how to Listen to your Inner Guide. It’s so easy to be responding to the external worldly events in a state of panic and shock, grief and despair. But we do have other options. It may seem like a wild time to start listening to your inner knowing rather than responding to the outer chaos, but it’s often times of crisis that force us to create new ways of being. In this FB live, Monica will guide us toward finding our inner guide and knowing!
Please stay tuned as we add more topics and know that we are here for you! Our phones are open M-F 9:00-4:30 to answer any question you may have!