We know many of you, like us, are seeking information to stay balanced in the weeks ahead. Many of you have reached out to us with questions about how to keep healthy and strengthen your immune system. With this in mind, we will go live on our Facebook page at 12 noon EST with important information and daily topics on staying physically and emotionally balanced!
Please support our efforts and watch, comment and share with your friends!
FACEBOOK LIVE SCHEDULE
12:00 Noon EST
- Monday March 23, 2020 – Julie Shindler-Cohen
- Chinese Herbal Medicine for Viral and Respiratory prevention and illness. Julie will include a background on Chinese Herbal Medicine, methods of delivery and the most important herbs and formula’s for bacterial and viral infections.
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 – Monica Mae Leibson
- Emotional Freedom Technique for anxiety. Monica will teach do it yourself EFT. The tapping process will help reduce physical tension and promote a deeper mind-body connection
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 – Kat Barber
- 5 Element theory during the time of COVID19. The 5 element theory groups the elements (and the organs) into 5 categories – Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water. Kat will explain how each of us can strengthen our own elements and to balance and stay healthy!
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 – Jennifer Pillow White
- Improve Vagal Tone for Anxiety. The Vagus nerve is a crucial part of our nervous system that regulates anxiety and organ action. Jennifer will educate us about this nerve and offer self help exercises to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Friday, March 27, 2020 – Karen Propis Siegel
- Acupressure Points for Anxiety There are over 400 acupuncture points on the body – many which can help reduce anxiety and calm the body. Karen will offer a demonstration of key acupuncture points and share with you how you can do acupressure in the comfort of your own home!
- Monday, March 30, 2020 – Julie Silver
- Chinese Dietary Recommendations to build immunity and reduce Inflammation. TCM looks at the temperature, flavor and quality of food as all impact our immune system. Julie will explain key foods for strengthening the immune system and foods to eliminate when our immune system is low.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 – Jennifer Pillow White
- Stimulate your Immune System Circulation. Our immunity circulates throughout our lymphatic system. Jennifer will offer self help exercises based in lymph drainage therapy principles to improve activity and movement of our own personal warriors.
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 – Monica Mae Leibson
- Qi Gong for Emotional and Physical Health. Qi gong is a form of gentle exercise that moves the qi in the body. It can be done by anyone at anytime and there is a broad way of benefits. Monica will focus on qi gong that benefits the nervous system, lymph system and digestive system – all systems that are critical for health and wellness during this time.
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 – Julie Shindler-Cohen
- Enhancing Fertility Preparedness during COVID 19. Many couples are working on fertility and there is no reason the stop preparing our body for the next step! Julie will educate patients on the benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine and offer tips and suggestions to building a strong body foundation during these times!
- Friday, April 3, 2020 – Kat Barber
- Essential Oils and Acupressure for Immune support and emotional Well being. Essential oils, when applied to acupuncture points, can have strongly impact our immune system. Kat will talk about the “essentials” of essential oils and offer helpful techniques that you can do on your own.
Please stay tuned as we add more topics and know that we are here for you! Our phones are open M-F 9:00-4:30 to answer any question you may have!